Welcome to Share it!

This is a site primarily to provide reviews, re-caps, and links to resources on my favorite shows and some interesting films. Links and information for specific shows are on the right sidebar. Find films in the Blog Archive. These sections will expand as I add more shows. Feel free to explore and let me know what you think!

Also, please let me know if any of the links are broken or not working!!
If you would like to request a film, please do so in the comments and I will try to get it for you. Thanks again!

Hola Amigos, este sitio web esta escrita en su mayoria en Ingles, pero incluso se ha agregado contenido y enlaces en Espanol y en otros idiomas. Por favor incluyan en sus comentarios tips sobre como puede mejorar este sitio. Gracias!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello

Hello all,


First things first. I have provided links to my youtube channel and links to other sites where you can access videos uploaded by yours truly. You tube is not always amenable to showing all the content I wish to share, and so here we are.  


The content is mostly edited by me and consists of clips from various shows. They are a bit random and out of order as they stand now, but the list will grow and things will make much more sense in the future. Also be on the look out for full episodes of certain shows.


Also, the links under 'clips' are not listed on youtube, so you won't be able to access them if you go directly to my channel- hence the creation of the list. 


I will also be posting content from other sites in reviews and re-caps and links to the original as well. Look to 'your' left for links to other forums, blogs, and sites that I dig. 


The other section I have will be devoted to stand alone pages that will be dedicated to celebs and their work. That however, is a work in progress. 


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to bookmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment