Welcome to Share it!

This is a site primarily to provide reviews, re-caps, and links to resources on my favorite shows and some interesting films. Links and information for specific shows are on the right sidebar. Find films in the Blog Archive. These sections will expand as I add more shows. Feel free to explore and let me know what you think!

Also, please let me know if any of the links are broken or not working!!
If you would like to request a film, please do so in the comments and I will try to get it for you. Thanks again!

Hola Amigos, este sitio web esta escrita en su mayoria en Ingles, pero incluso se ha agregado contenido y enlaces en Espanol y en otros idiomas. Por favor incluyan en sus comentarios tips sobre como puede mejorar este sitio. Gracias!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Some Tweets- Berta/Adriana

Berta Hernández ‏@Bertahernandezh                                28 May
Un lunes por la mañana más a tu lado... Me ha sabido poco... Otra vez contando los días... Olé, olé y olé!

Adriana Torrebejano ‏@torreBe
@Bertahernandezh ay se que lo dices por mi jajjajaja cuando te veo? Tengo una cosa para ti 💋 y ademas te echo de menos

Berta Hernández ‏@Bertahernandezh
@torreBe jajajajaj! Mi niña... Mañana vuelvo y ya me quedo, de verdad! Te llamo! Love u 💋

Adriana Torrebejano ‏@torreBe
@Bertahernandezh a ver si es verdad!!!! 😜😘


Berta: Another Monday morning by your side...too few...I am counting the days yet again..Ole, Ole, Ole and Ole.
Adriana: I know you are referring to me! Haha When will I see you? I have something for you and besides I miss you.
Berta: Oh darling..I'll be back tomorrow for good, promise. I'll call you! Love u.
Adriana: We'll see if that's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment